Incredible Lowrance StructureScan™ Sonar Imaging Option for HDS®.
Sees More. Shows More. Does Much More………
Lowrance StructureScan™ is the brightest new edge in high-detail, picture-perfect bottom viewing of ledges, channels, drop-offs, brush and all the other great other fish hidey holes, with superb clarity, for add-on performance to any HDS multifunction display.
It’s pure, advanced and exclusive Lowrance technology through and through.
- It easily networks via ethernet with up to three HDS devices for sonar display and waypoint sharing.
- It features the dedicated transducer array for the Lowrance innovation of down-looking imaging producing the clearest, truest picture possible.
- It features a high-technology plug-and-play performance module to deliver the most horsepower in fishfinding imaging.
- It works separately and in tandem with the award-winning, built-in Broadband Sounder of HDS displays and existing transducers.
- It offers the exclusive TrackBack™ feature for simultaneous scroll-back of sonar and chart plotter “history” to set waypoints, and share them across the network.
- It gives you multiple choices in imaging transducer mounting locations.
- Click here for more Unique Features Working Together!
Even more exciting, StructureScan™ features an added new dimension in sonar imaging never before seen, so anglers don’t miss a thing.
Techno Marvel. Marvelously Easy to Install.
For any HDS display, two easy-to-install add-on components launch the newest giant leap in fi sh- and structure-finding.
The Lowrance LSS-1 fully-waterproof module. Hook it up to a 10-18 VDC power supply, and via simple plug-and-play ethernet cables, network with up to three HDS displays for viewing and independent display control. Or, network with other HDS add-on options to enhance your on-the-water safety and fun. Like the Lowrance BR24 Broadband Radar™ option, the fi rst high-detail radar safe enough for inland waters and tight harbors. Or the LWX-1 antenna for satellite weather and radio with unique SIRIUS® subscriptions.
The Lowrance LSS-1 imaging transducer. Rugged, yet with a smoothly fl uid low-profi le, low-drag design, it’s made for multiple mounting locations – transom, transom step, jackplate, even trolling motors (with a simple, inexpensive adapter option). It also has a built-in water temp sensor.
For transoms, there’s a smarter-designed, stainless steel mounting bracket with a kick-up feature for water hazard strikes. Damage the bracket, and you simply replace it (not the entire transducer) inexpensively.
Lowrance LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging options compatible for networking, viewing and independent control with all HDS multifunction displays, including HDS-5m, -7m, -8m and 10m dedicated marine chart plotters.
More Details @ Lowrance Structure Scan
#Lowrance #StructureScan #FishingWithScotto